Indice del forum

eXile clan Forum

Forum provvisorio del clan eXile

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Presenting the Mesa MTLF6528 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Plaza
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Ott 22, 2019 10:35 am    Oggetto:  Presenting the Mesa MTLF6528 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe
Descrizione:

Presenting the Mesa MTLF6528 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe Technology Articles | February 9
, 2011
The Mesa MTLF6528 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe has DOOR: 1- Overall thickness of 5?" and is constructed with a 2?" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enc...

The Mesa MTLF6528 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe has DOOR: 1- Overall thickness of 5?" and is constructed with a 2?" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material. 2- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today. 3- The MTLF series TL-30 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the entire door. BODY: 1- The MTLF formed body has a total protective thickness of 3?" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers. 2- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks. 3- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks. 4- High strength adjustable shelves. FIRE ENDURANCE: Two hour, 350F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850F. LOCKING MECHANISM: 1- Equipped with six to ten massive 1?" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers. 2- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed. LOCKS: Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices. HINGES: Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.

Quick Overview * Mesa MTLF6528 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe * During extreme testing procedures, Mesa's MTLE & MTLF COMPOSITE SAFES demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers
, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc.
, and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 and TL-30 labels. * Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each Mesa TL rated safe offers a Two Hour, 350 F factory fire test certification
, ensuring the protection of the vault's contents against intense fires.

Additional Information Manufacturer Mesa Safe Manuf Part # MTLF6528 Model MTLF6528 Weight 3359.0000 Dimensions 72" x 35" x 29?" Expected Ship Date 1-3 Days Outer (Exterior) Dimensions 72" x 35" x 29?" Inner (Interior) Dimensions 65" x 28" x 20" Number of Shelves 4 Adjustable Shelves Yes Lockable Drawers No Body Thickness 3?" Door Thickness 5?" Bolt Thickness 1?"

These are the top 10 reasons customers give when asked why they don't hand in their old mobile phones. These are the reasons why figures for returned or recycled phones are so low; Government agencies have said that only 10% of handsets were recycled last year, whilst leading manufacturers who have conducted their own studies have it as low as 3%.

聲 No
聲 It's a waste of time. I need a spare
聲 I can't be bothered I'll get my self one of those new green mobile phones that will make up for it
聲 Mobile phones break down so often, its best I keep it as a spare
聲 I can loan it to someone if they need it
聲 It has all my numbers on it for back up
聲 I have some personal pictures on it, I wanna keep
聲 It's not enough money for my old phone
聲 It broke so no one will want it
聲 It's in a drawer somewhere I have better things to do than look for a old mobile phone

Green mobile phones are fairly new in the marketplace and users are working their ways towards them. However
, in the meantime mobile phones are pretty unique, no other consumer device has such a high replacement value, it is the highest symbol of a throwaway culture. But how is this so, well its down to several reasons really much like a spinning top
, the centrifugal forces of its evolution are driven by new technologies, more applications, product breakdowns and the networks need for consumer loyalty, no consumer no revenue.

So what's the problem I only have the one phone. I can't be doing that much damage? In truth its not just your one phone
, there are some 4.1 billion of mobiles out there and maybe billions sitting in drawers somewhere; that's where the environmental concern comes into play. Manufacturer's criss cross the world mining it to put together the 1000 or so parts that are in mobile phones, yet most parts are reusable?

So in short if you leave your mobile in your drawer, it means the manufacturer has to go that deeper back into the world to get the minerals they need to produce next years phone. And that's the problem and the carbon footprint implications in getting those materials for your phone, well that's another story.

So instead of using the top 10 excuses
, hand your mobile in, but make sure your next phone is a green mobile, something that is earth friendly but make sure you protect yourself and that you can continue to make calls, so that you don't regret having handed your old phone in? So keep the following in mind.

Mobile phones are getting more reliable
, but you do need to look after them. Treat them well, try not to drop or bash them. Maybe get a SIM card protector so that you can protect the numbers you have, download the pictures you have taken on to your lap top or server. Keep your phone away from water or moisture. Keep on.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ott 22, 2019 10:35 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Plaza Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum